Select To Get Started:
SPSD Student Records Department is responsible for the archiving of student permanent records of former SPSD students. SPSD is now offering a convenient and secure website for former students and corporations to request transcripts and student records online.
Please note, if you have withdrawn at any time during the last two years, contact the last school attended for copies of records.
Per District policy and the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) student records are only available to those who have authorization from the student or parent, guardian or responsible person if the student is under 18 years of age. If the student is 18 years of age or older, school records will not be released to a parent, guardian, or responsible person without the student’s written consent.
- All requests for student records/information will be submitted and paid for online using a credit or debit card. For those unable to pay by credit or debit card, we will accept a money order made out to Seattle Public Schools (See ONLINE PAYMENT OPTIONS below).
- Phone, mail, or fax requests will no longer be accepted.
- Student records requests will be processed within 3-5 business days from the time the request is received.
- For those requesting to pick up records, an official, unexpired photo ID is required such as a driver license, passport or military ID.
- You will receive emails from firstname.lastname@example.org to notify you of the status of your order. It is important you read those emails carefully as additional information may be required to process you request.
Please note that this website is optimized for IE 9.0 and higher, Safari, Chrome and Firefox.
All requests will be checked for accuracy. Any inaccurate information may result in your record not being processed. All communication with regard to your order, payment, our progress, and the records delivery will be sent via email.
|High School Transcript||$11.00 per copy|
|Verification of Graduation||$16.00 per copy|
|Elementary Progress Report||$5.00 per copy|
|Academic History (Middle School)||$5.00 per copy|
|Diploma||$26.00 per copy|
|Personal Verification of Enrollment History||$16.00 per copy|
Post-secondary institutions require OFFICIAL transcripts. Students that have graduated within TWO years must contact their last school of attendance to order their student records.
Express Processing is available for your order to be processed by next business day - $10.00
ONLINE PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- Credit or Debit Card. This is a secured option to pay the application fee online with a credit or debit card. There will be a $4.00 convenience attached to each order.
- Money Order. A money order is to be used as an alternative to the online payment by selecting "Pay by Money Order" at the bottom of the form. Cash and checks will not be accepted. The money order must be made out and delivered to "Seattle Public Schools" along with a copy of your receipt or order number. The delivery address can be found in the contact information below. Your order will not be processed until the money order is received.
- PICK UPS. You may request to pick up your record at the Seattle Public Schools Records Department. You will receive an email (and text if selected )notification when your record is ready to be picked up. A valid photo ID is required to release your record. Select PICK UP under Select Delivery Method on the online form. Pick Ups are made at the Customer Service Desk 2445 3rd Avenue South Seattle, WA 98124-1165.
- Mail. You may request to have your record to be delivered via US Mail. If you are sending to a post-secordary institutions (college, community college, university or trade school), it is recommended to use the auto-populated address. Seattle Public Schools will send certified PDF transcripts to participating post-secondary institutions.
- We cannot provide records for current students or former students who graduated within the past 2 years
Seattle Public Schools
2445 3rd Avenue South
PO Box 34165
Seattle, WA 98124-1165
For Technical Support, Contact:
Monday - Friday
9:00 AM - 4:00 PM